|Home||» Products||» FIFO RACK||» FIFO RACK|
VERTEX provides solutions of competent ”Dynamic Storage“ for Since 2005. The product range spreads from complete flowthrough and pushback-racks over premounted components up to individual parts for self-assembly. Additional services as blueprinting, testing, delivery and on-site assembly make the offer complete.
The name VERTEX stands for quality and reliability in the field of conveying components:
- We develop economic solutions to gain distinctly sinking storage costs
- We aim at maximum utilisation of limited storage capacity and observe the requested storage concept ("First-In-First-Out" or "Last-In-First-Out")
- Our solutions result in perceptibly increasing speed at storing as well as a considerably better warehouse organisation
Appropriate to your individual demands we offer everything from layout over production, delivery, assembly to launch from one source. We are looking forward to your challenges
Processing goods in many fields has developed from simple static stocking to dynamic storage. The easy
compartment storage has its advantage at large variety of items and small stocks – nevertheless with low variety and high amounts of goods stored on a pallet or concerning requirements, that strictly demand.
VERTEX provides solutions of competent ”Dynamic Storage“ for Since 2005 . The product range spreads from complete flowthrough- and pushback-racks over premounted components up to individual parts for self-assembly. The dynamic storage fully plays on its strength.
The main advantages of dynamic storage
- Optimum utilisation of available space
- Shorter ways of deposit and removal
- Strictly keeping the requested storage concept (FiFo / LiFo)
- Better organisation of good with high turnover
Storage concept FiFo / LiFo
FIFO (First In - First Out) Flow-Through-Rack
The charge is deposited moveable on gravity conveyor rollers and transported without any additional energy – by gravity only – to the position for removal.
- Easy supervision of expire date
- No IT-control necessary, concept runs automatically
- Short operation ways for commission of orders
- Space-saving compared to other storage concepts
- Optimum utilisation of rack space
- Spatial separation between deposit and removal optimises workflow and use of space
- Permanently high filling level at removal: the charge will move up automatically after picking
- The application of a separator at removal reduces the accumulation pressure and in this way allows the safe and convenient removal of the foremost load carrier
- Contact Details
VERTEX ENGINEERING WORKS All Rights Reserved.