|Home||» Products||» Piston Valve||» Glandless Piston Valve|
Glandless Piston Valve
We have marked a distinct position in the market by providing this highly popular Glandless Piston Valve. The offered valve is manufactured at our high-end manufacturing unit using the best grade raw materials in compliance with international quality standards. The offered valve is known for accurate dimensions, perfect finish, corrosion resistance, easy installation and durability. Applicable for on-off duties for steam, LPG, ammonia, acids, alkalies & thermic fluids, this Glandless Piston Valve is available in different specifications in order to meet the exact requirements clients end and is offered at the most affordable prices.
- Piston valves are used in different industrial applications. Proven world famous Seatless and Glandless sealing principle, this Piston valve has proven itself many times over, with its superlative performance and class VI leakage, with all critical applications like Acids, Gases, vacuum, Heat Transfer media, Steam etc.
- Highly recommended for process lines such as Thermic Fluid, Water, Steam, Hot Water, Compressed Air services and other application.
- Effective protection for Steam Traps Valves, Pumps and other equipments from foreign particle like dust,rust and harmful scales.
Advantages of Piston Valves
- Zero leak isolation piston valves
- Gland less and seat less Valve
- 100% leak proof
- NO erosion of piston giving long life span
- Sealing rings- made from various materials (Including PTFE) to cover virtually every known medium
- Stay tight during Thermal Expansion
- NO Leakage of toxic/aggressive media
- Economic & Easy to service, maintenance free
- User Friendly
- The valves are available in PN16, PN 40, ND/16 and ND/25 rating. The flange of piston valve can be supplied in accordance to BS, DIN, ASA, IS dimensions.
- The range for the valve for Socket Weld & Screwed End is 15 NB, 20 NB, 25 NB, 32 NB, 40 NB, 50 NB as well as Screwed BSPT /NPT Ends
- The range for the piston valve for flange end is 15 NB TO 150 NB, in Flanged ends with ANSI # 150 & 300
- Provided with Electric Actuator & Pneumatic Actuator
BODY, BONNET & LANTERN BUSH: Cast Iron, CAST STEEL, CF8 SS304, CF8M SS316,TRIM: CI, CS, CF8 & CF8M. In Piston Valve A stainless steel piston enclosed by two valve rings makes up the sealing element. The upper valve ring provides the outer seal, while the lower valve ring seals the passage. The large sealing surface on the piston skirt provides an optimam seal.
When locked, the piston simultaneously pushes any impurities which might be present in the medium ahead of itself. Therefore, media which fibrous or contaminated constituents are reliably checked as well.
- Contact Details
VERTEX ENGINEERING WORKS All Rights Reserved.