|Home||» Products||» Piston Valve||» Screwed End Piston Valve|
Screwed End Piston Valve
Owing to our specialization in manufacturing and supplying supreme quality Screwed End Piston Valve. Manufactured under the guidance of our dexterous professionals by utilizing premium grade materials, offered valve can get from us in multiple dimensions and other specific options. This is suitable for applications like acids, gases, vacuum, heat transfer media and steam Due to light weight and easy installation, this is highly acclaimed in all across the global market. Our quality analysts check this Screwed End Piston Valve on different quality parameters before delivery.
Longer working life
- Highly recommended for process lines such as Thermic Fluid, Water, Steam, Hot Water, Compressed Air services and other application. Piston valve is the right solution for on-off duties not only for STEAM but also for LPG, AMMONIA, ACIDS, ALKALIES & THERMIC FLUIDS.
- Effective protection for Steam Traps Valves, Pumps and other equipments from foreign particle like dust,rust and harmful scales.
Advantages of Pinch Valves
- Zero leak isolation Pinch Valves
- Gland less and seat less Valve
- 100% leak proof
- NO erosion of piston giving long life span
- Sealing rings- made from various materials (Including PTFE) to cover virtually every known medium
- Stay tight during Thermal Expansion
- NO Leakage of toxic/aggressive media
- Economic & Easy to service, maintenance free
- User Friendly
- The valves are available in PN16, PN 40, ND/16 and ND/25 rating. The flange of piston valve can be supplied in accordance to BS, DIN, ASA, IS dimensions.
- The range for the valve for Socket Weld & Screwed End is 15 NB, 20 NB, 25 NB, 32 NB, 40 NB, 50 NB as well as Screwed BSPT /NPT Ends
- The range for the piston valve for flange end is 15 NB TO 150 NB, in Flanged ends with ANSI # 150 & 300
- Provided with Electric Actuator & Pneumatic Actuator
BODY, BONNET & LANTERN BUSH: Cast Iron, CAST STEEL, CF8 SS304, CF8M SS316,TRIM: CI, CS, CF8 & CF8M. In Piston Valve A stainless steel piston enclosed by two valve rings makes up the sealing element. The upper valve ring provides the outer seal, while the lower valve ring seals the passage. The large sealing surface on the piston skirt provides an optimam seal.
When locked, the piston simultaneously pushes any impurities which might be present in the medium ahead of itself. Therefore, media which fibrous or contaminated constituents are reliably checked as well.
- Contact Details
VERTEX ENGINEERING WORKS All Rights Reserved.